• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CCI SRPs in stock at Midway

Threads like this where everybody is at each other throats is exactly why The Left will pass all the anti gun bills they want.United we stand divided we fall.
I try to watch as little news as possible these days, but the weather plays a big role in my life so I do watch it long enough to see the weather each day, so I hear about all the crazy bs going on. Then social media is ate up with political posts and fighting from both sides. So then I come here to read the latest happenings and it seems like all I see are a bunch of whiney girls complaining over something that costs $0.07. It gets old, real fast!
Edit to add: If whining about everything means "unity", then count me out.

Last edited:
I was pleasantly surprised when I cruised through my local Scheels on Thursday morning. There were primers on the shelf! First time in a long while! I grabbed a brick of Fed 210M's at $44.99. I hope this is a sign of improvement in availability.
FC3C53D4-E6AD-437D-BD91-166EAA23B5A4.jpeg

I was pleasantly surprised when I cruised through my local Scheels on Thursday morning. There were primers on the shelf! First time in a long while! I grabbed a brick of Fed 210M's at $44.99. I hope this is a sign of improvement in availability.View attachment 262203
Nice very nice. I've ordered from Scheel's before and have been satisfied with price and timely shipping.

Threads like this where everybody is at each other throats is exactly why The Left will pass all the anti gun bills they want.United we stand divided we fall.
The left will pass gun bills and it has nothing to do with us being divided, unless you voted for the anti-gun crowd and if you did you're fixing to get exactly what you asked for.

They Dems have it all, they will pass whatever they want and the only thing stopping them will be the Supreme Court. I have very little faith in the conservatives there too.

Make no mistake, we (gun owners) are in trouble and we will not come out of this looking anything like it started.

On the positive, looks like Mr Potterfield took a page out of the Brunos book...good thing is, we have choices as to whom we buy from. RIP Midway...pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.

Fully agree with you on those who elected this child sniffer, but, unfortunately, we all have to deal with it or move to another country.
I'm just thankful I can afford primers and the food to feed my children and don't have to put on my Polly Princess dress and get on the internet and whine about the cost of my primers going from $0.07 to $0.12 each.
I don't think it's all about the primers, it's frustrating at every corner in life now there's a substantial increase! We all saw what happened down some South American countries. I hope this is not the beginning of 2to5k% increase. So when primers go from .03 to .20 in my woods! It's just part of my inner alarm! I'm glad you can still afford the things you need. At some point in life you my not! I hope that never happens to anyone! The only ones to blame is the current administration! Oh and Larry didn't have anything to do with that!

Midway isn't charging $600/5000. Fed 215M's are priced at $343 and out of stock. If you want to make an argument, at least try to not inflate your figures to cartoonish levels and make yourself look like a fool. Just because someone on gunbroker is asking $600 a case doesn't mean that's what they are at Midway. Please try to stick to reality if you want to argue.
Looking like a fool is confined to the argumentative illogical doof who can't do simple math. .12 cents a primer that you specifically cited as the acceptable cost in this thread is $120 per thousand which is $600 for 5000. Nothing is "being inflated." I'm comparing apples to apples in my specific example, not pulling random gibberish out of my nether regions as I go along to try and buttress my weak argument, making myself look like a fool in the process. And I don't "want to argue;" that seems to be your cross to bear. I'm just trying to push back on that irritating tendency a bit. Have a nice day.

To the rest of the guys commenting, you're right about the "divide & conquer" of the anti-gunners, my apologies. I'm not trying to be divisive. I've been pretty quiet here soaking up your expertise, but some hot air posts just hit me the wrong way...

Last edited:
Looking like a fool is confined to the loud-mouthed illogical doof who can't do simple math. .12 cents a primer that you specifically cited as the acceptable cost in this thread is $120 per thousand which is $600 for 5000. Nothing is "being inflated." I'm comparing apples to apples in my specific example, not pulling random gibberish out of my nether regions as I go along to try and buttress my weak argument, making myself look like a fool in the process. And I don't "want to argue;" that seems to be your cross to bear. I'm just trying to push back on that irritating tendency a bit. Have a nice day.
What brand of helmet do you wear?

?? Well, not sure what that means, but now that you ask it's the "pwrdbycotn" brand. However, it's been affecting my ability to think and speak rationally, so I'm getting rid of it...
Good. PLEASE block me. You're not capable of having a thoughtful discussion.

Recent Posts