• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CCI SRPs in stock at Midway

Easy with that "we". I didn't elect an anti gun president. The idiots did

but yes it is funny that people are mad about primers when literally everything has gone up. This is all part of the trade war with China and the plandemic. I'm will I NF to pay the price to fight Cheynuh but I'm not happy about the demand Covid has brought on
Fully agree with you on those who elected this child sniffer, but, unfortunately, we all have to deal with it or move to another country.
I'm just thankful I can afford primers and the food to feed my children and don't have to put on my Polly Princess dress and get on the internet and whine about the cost of my primers going from $0.07 to $0.12 each.

It's astonishing how many of you lack a basic understanding of economics, or the ability to understand that everything goes up over time. Even worse, y'all whine more than a nine year old girl. Grow up and attempt to educate yourselves. Buncha whiney girls complaining about a small price increase on something that's cheap as hell anyway.
You should go look at the price of lumber and start doing your whiney pants dance to the lumber companies.
Yeah! Buncha whiny crying girls complaining about being bent over and f&$;ed in the *** about only a 314% price increase? Suck it up like me, a real man! Don't hold Midway responsible for quadrupling the price!

Yeah punky, we all know about supply and demand and the price of your lumber, which is irrelevant and which we could give a rat's *** about, but there's supply and demand and profit in a Capitalistic society, then there's gouging. You don't like the "whiny crying girl" posts then don't read them.

Last edited:
Oh no! Something that was dirt cheap and literally cost a few pennies now costs a few pennies more!!!! Gasp! Shock! Horror! How will I afford to feed my children?
Nevermind the fact that we've been in a year long pandemic AND elected one of the most anti-gun administrations in US history.
A "few pennies more?" The last 5000 primers I bought at Midway cost me $150, two years ago. $600 now is not "a few pennies more," it's 300% more, retail, and Larry isn't paying retail. You're not only wrong, but you're wrong at the top of your voice. As for "we" electing Biden, I'm with the 75 million who didn't, so please speak for yourself.

Last edited:
Yeah! Buncha whiny crying girls complaining about being bent over and f&$;ed in the *** about only a 314% price increase? Suck it up like me, a real man! Don't hold Midway responsible for quadrupling the price!

Yeah punky, we all know about supply and demand and the price of your lumber,which we could give a rat's *** about, but there's supply and demand and profit in a Capitalistic society, then there's usury. You don't like the "whiny crying girl" posts then toddle off and don't read them.
Awwww, did I ruffle your tutu? You may not give a rat's @ss about the cost of lumber, or anything else in the real world, but for those of us that do have to worry about that sort of thing, it puts the cost of enjoying a hobby into perspective.

Can we get a slow clap for the guy that can afford $.12 primers. The rest of us peasants are really hurting over that price :rolleyes:

It's definitely not the greedy douchebaggery of price gouging by midway and everyone on gunbroker that is bothering everyone, it has to be the fact that us poors can't afford it. I wish I am as rich and sound as intelligent as you when I grow up!

A "few pennies more?" The last 5000 primers I bought at Midway cost me $150, two years ago. $600 now is not "a few pennies more." You're not only FOS, but you're FOS at the top of your voice.
Midway isn't charging $600/5000. Fed 215M's are priced at $343 and out of stock. If you want to make an argument, at least try to not inflate your figures to cartoonish levels and make yourself look like a fool. Just because someone on gunbroker is asking $600 a case doesn't mean that's what they are at Midway. Please try to stick to reality if you want to argue.

Can we get a slow clap for the guy that can afford $.12 primers. The rest of us peasants are really hurting over that price :rolleyes:

It's definitely not the greedy douchebaggery of price gouging by midway and everyone on gunbroker that is bothering everyone, it has to be the fact that us poors can't afford it. I wish I am as rich and sound as intelligent as you when I grow up!
Point is, guys are paying $2000+ for scopes, $5000 for rifles, $10,000+ guided hunts, etc etc etc.
But the price of primers goes up and here comes the brigade with their torches and pitchforks.
Oh, I almost forgot this....🙄

WOW! Let's all just start beating each other with sticks for a while. No one likes price increases on anything, the solution is to either accept it or not, it's an individual choice. We can all bemoan the situation to relieve frustration, but to start attacking each other over an opinion, THAT'S NOT COOL. Division is the Anti's greatest weapon.