• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CCI BR2 in stock @ Midway

ncfireman83

CCI BR2 Large Rifle Bench Rest 1,000 count in stock @ MidwayUSA $159.99

Thanks. I'm glad I still have enough for a couple of years. If I needed them, I would buy them knowing I will pay a few dollars under $200 with shipping and hazmat. I believe they will never come down in price again. I like the BR2's (so does CCI)

Thanks. I'm glad I still have enough for a couple of years. If I needed them, I would buy them knowing I will pay a few dollars under $200 with shipping and hazmat. I believe they will never come down in price again. I like the BR2's (so does CCI)
Midway likes them more than I do

In all fairness, we do not know what his cost is. The reality, its just too rich for my blood, I just do without. Besides, way too hot to shoot down here these days.

I do know that Potterfield sells hard to get components for quite a bit more than any of his competitors. I rarely buy from there for this reason, but even I have to spend the money when they are the only ones that have what I need.