• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CCI 450

This is such a great website it is unbelievable you get all the information you need and when you got questions a lot of guys answer them with a realistic Answer everybody on here is pretty much polite about everything everybody have a great holiday

Chicken ****. Then to cross your arms and say I can do whatever I want, there are no rules against it. Decency is against it. If people like you weren't out to get a quick buck the rest of us could buy in stock components. But by all means, take advantage of your own. *** hat.

Well in his state and on the net gouging it's illegal and DA's are actively pursuing violators. If any other enitities are doing the same it's pretty foolish for a little profit. Being proud of your item is one thing, charging 2x's, 3x's, 4x's or more during a crisis is gouging/ illegal. In the spirit of Christmas I willing to forgive and let it go. I won't buy anything from him though lol.

Completely understand where everyone is coming from but don't have to agree.
Here's the thing, can you walk into your LGS or market place right now and purchase all reloading items to support your needs?
If so, great, buy from there!
Also look at how many post are marketed towards my area. Sparsely populated and not many post selling in this area.
Let me break this down, I drive to Las Cruces or El Paso (2 hours to Sportsmans or Cabelas) to buy said primers, my fuel to and from is $60 plus primers (2019 prices as we all know nothing is in stock now) I'm now $100 not to mention time and food. Incurred cost is about asking price for a box. Okay not in stock, Albuquerque is 3 hours away, fuel is $110 plus primers, food and time. Slightly more than my asking price.
Our reloading situation will get worse before it gets better. In a few months if you weren't prepared these prices will be cheap!
Lastly, if you don't need or want what I've got to offer or don't like that I won't follow the "flock" or give buddy deals, smash ignore. Thats just one less gripe or complaint I read.
Don't try to whine to us and act like you're doing anyone a favor, except for yourself. 😒 you and whoever buys them for that price don't deserve either. Hope your conscious eats at u

Yeah, I'm headed up to Glencoe, N.M. (about 12 miles East of Ruidoso,N.M.) to pick up 2 barrels my gunsmith just threaded, chambered, and threaded for a silencer....I think he would slap me if I told him I'd give him 3k CCI primers for all that work. I shoot competitive matches , and I honestly will stop shooting before I get that desperate. If this guy had said $75.00, I'd have bought a couple bricks, left the others for someone else and been happy. I am like the other poster, what kind of vehicle do you drive ? I owned land in Colorado (350 miles ONE way, and never spent more than $115.00 for the trip...in a 2002 F250 7.3 diesel ! But, you do have the right to ask any price that you want to, but it becomes insulting to forum members that are all in the same boat....Merry Christmas and a better New Year to all....rsbhunter