• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CCI 250's in stock @ Target Sports

Maybe $100, but I don't think they will settle at 130 plus.

I can find every other primer right now in stock selling for 80-100 . There's nothing special about LRP/LRMP besides the fact that they're hard to come by right now. The same scarcity was true for SRP and SPP 6-9 months ago and now they are everywhere.
Not after shipping.. thatd what im talking about there bud

kasey

Don't know about everyone else but I ve went to shooting more small rifle primer stuff just because of principal and the fact that you can get those primers for $70-80 a thousand.

22GT, 6 CM small primer case, 223 with 70-75 grain bullets ( 9 twist), etc

Can get to 1000-1200 yards on steel with 2 of those so still covers about anything I need to do and ultimately will send a message to the sellers of LR primers IMO.

It wont though... and they know everyone will pay it. You will never see 65/ brick again.. no matter how much you guys/gals pray.. distribution might.. but not the final sale.. as many of you have said when selling stuff for high prices.. its the beauty of capitalism... and our country loves it!!

So get use to 130 plus for primers.. aint going anywhere
I was paying $35.00 a brick NMT five years ago!

Good Luck with that!

That said there's lots of 1000 plus yard capable cartridges that run on small primers. Anymore big game hunting is about all I use large primer cartridges for; with current prices I ll continue my "trend". ( Not to mention powder savings…) 😂

Dating myself but I remember the primer shortage back when Slick Willie was President. Had to pay 9.99 per thousand for CCI250 s at a Marina that had an FFL. That was terrible cause normal prices were 6.99 by the thousand ! lmao

If i was only shooting 1000 id might entertain smaller calibers more. I do shoot small calibers but i shoot large equally if not more. That being said with what spend shooting primers are least of my worries

Recent Posts