• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CCI 250's in stock @ Target Sports

I only question how they have 99+ and you can't find even one box anywhere and haven't been able too for awhile. Assuming these are the white box ones?

You can have mine; still too rich for my blood!

Is nice to see primers much or frequently though. Hopefully that ll lead to some price reductions. Once Scalpers can't make money on them and guys who are out or nearly out get their fill let's hope demand slumps!

You can have mine; still too rich for my blood!

Is nice to see primers much or frequently though. Hopefully that ll lead to some price reductions. Once Scalpers can't make money on them and guys who are out or nearly out get their fill let's hope demand slumps!
It wont though... and they know everyone will pay it. You will never see 65/ brick again.. no matter how much you guys/gals pray.. distribution might.. but not the final sale.. as many of you have said when selling stuff for high prices.. its the beauty of capitalism... and our country loves it!!

So get use to 130 plus for primers.. aint going anywhere

They rang up $180 all in for me including hazmat and shipping.

I still don't need them that bad. Glad I prepared during the good times.

It may come to that one day, but not today.
I'm in the same boat and should be good for a few more years. I learned during Sandy Hook that when components are cheap stockpile deep.

It wont though... and they know everyone will pay it. You will never see 65/ brick again.. no matter how much you guys/gals pray.. distribution might.. but not the final sale.. as many of you have said when selling stuff for high prices.. its the beauty of capitalism... and our country loves it!!

So get use to 130 plus for primers.. aint going anywhere

Maybe $100, but I don't think they will settle at 130 plus.

I can find every other primer right now in stock selling for 80-100 . There's nothing special about LRP/LRMP besides the fact that they're hard to come by right now. The same scarcity was true for SRP and SPP 6-9 months ago and now they are everywhere.

Only plus side will be local shops will have it at 130$ and it wont be 180$ shipped but I highly doubt itll be 40$-50$ a brick again. I do think recession will reset price some
I agree, the days of $40-50 a brick are just a pleasant memory. It pains me to look at some of the price tags stuck on some of my powders/primers.

Recent Posts