• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Case of H1000

We divvied up a few kegs to help out a couple local guys last week... Scales, gloves, baggies... Looked like an episode of "Miami Vice". Lol

Attachments

• 20201224_161347_002.jpg
    20201224_161347_002.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 150
Found a unicorn....
I'm good on the powder as I have plenty but figured I'd grab this to help some others as I see a lot of posts a day looking for this.

10lb case of H1000

Its high like everything else but not crazy or even half the cost of Gunjoker high...

I want somebody to get this that will use it...
Not somebody looking to burn somebody on it.... As I have no way of knowing for sure, just know I hope you get a hair in your next McDonald's if you're looking to do this kinda thing. 😂

$500 for the case close to me (NW GEORGIA) or will travel a bit if needed beings I'm out of work the rest of the year if I can get a little more for fuel cost depending on my ride.

I could list this and make almost triple money on it but I'm looking to help somebody out on here beings I have been helped here a ton.

I would like to sell this whole case at once but will break it up into 2 lots of 5lbs...

Absolutely no shipping whatsoever.
I just can't...

Thanks
Pat
I will buy it all, I lost my home in a fire this year and am trying to resupply. My email is [email protected]. please contact me and we can arrange it from there

My local store just has 6 lbs of Varget. I bought 1 so other guys could get some too. $39.99. Not bad price. Maybe we'll see Rldr 26 soon ha 😉

Found a unicorn....
I'm good on the powder as I have plenty but figured I'd grab this to help some others as I see a lot of posts a day looking for this.

10lb case of H1000

Its high like everything else but not crazy or even half the cost of Gunjoker high...

Not somebody looking to burn somebody on it.... As I have no way of knowing for sure, just know I hope you get a hair in your next McDonald's if you're looking to do this kinda thing. 😂

$500 for the case close to me (NW GEORGIA) or will travel a bit if needed beings I'm out of work the rest of the year if I can get a little more for fuel cost depending on my ride.

I could list this and make almost triple money on it but I'm looking to help somebody out on here beings I have been helped here a ton.

I would like to sell this whole case at once but will break it up into 2 lots of 5lbs...

I just can't...

Thanks
Pat
I'm in Nashville and can meet you if it's still available.

Found a unicorn....

10lb case of H1000

I just can't...

Thanks
Pat
Pat, I apologize, this would have to be shipped, I will pay the hazmat if your willing.

Pat, I apologize, this would have to be shipped, I will pay the hazmat if your willing.
I have to take a class to be able to ship hazmat. It's a little over $900. I've checked into it. I'd love to be able to ship and help everybody out but it's just not worth it when I have to pay that then you have to pay what it costs to ship. It's crazy.,,

Found a unicorn....

10lb case of H1000

I just can't...

Thanks
Pat
I could use this majorly I've been searching for months I completely out but I'm in Montana. I'm trying to find a way to make this work.

Regretfully this is all too true nowadays. I sold some RL26 for $35/lb locally and saw it posted online for sale the next day at $85/lb. the dude even used the photos I had on my ad.
Regretfully this is all too true nowadays. I sold some RL26 for $35/lb locally and saw it posted online for sale the next day at $85/lb. the dude even used the photos I had on my ad.
What a P.0.S. At least most on here try to help each other out. Hope karma bites them in the ***.

Recent Posts