SOLD/EXPIRED CAREFUL GUYS!!! The Scammer is at it again!!!!

rlp10ml

The Scammer known as "pratshooter" who responds to your WTB's in a PM and says to call his buddy and he'll "hook you up with a great deal" is at it again............He now goes by the name "pshooterrr" Here is his latest PM to me today responding to my WTB ad:

WTB Meopta Meopro 6-18x50 BDC/M-Plex
Hi,

I can help you out with a lead. Please contact Bob on [email protected] regarding your request. He is located in Owensboro, KY 42301 and the last time i talked to him, he had for sale. I purchased items from him in the past and they arrived in TOP condition. His cell # 502-257-6647.

Thanks

The last time was back in February and this was his response:

WTB ---- Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x50 w/Target Turrets and #20 ZPlex
Hello,

I have a lead for you.

Please contact Bob on [email protected] regarding your request. He is located in Loretto Tennessee 38469,USA and can arrange shipping. I purchased items from him and they arrived in TOP condition. His cell phone # is (931) 841-9656. You can email him and then ring him...

Be careful everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buck 300

He sent me a pm over at accurate shooter 10 days ago on a wtb Swarovski scope. Same BS line. His name over there is arpuff. What a scumbag!!

lilharcher

This guy's IP address should be banned. Instead of sending him a check, send him a box full of dog ****!

ronsroom1

Got one too on a different forum.
He's making the rounds using different screen names on various forums.
They banned him.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.