• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CAREFUL GUYS!!! The Scammer is at it again!!!!

rlp10ml

The Scammer known as "pratshooter" who responds to your WTB's in a PM and says to call his buddy and he'll "hook you up with a great deal" is at it again............He now goes by the name "pshooterrr" Here is his latest PM to me today responding to my WTB ad:

WTB Meopta Meopro 6-18x50 BDC/M-Plex
Hi,

I can help you out with a lead. Please contact Bob on [email protected] regarding your request. He is located in Owensboro, KY 42301 and the last time i talked to him, he had for sale. I purchased items from him in the past and they arrived in TOP condition. His cell # 502-257-6647.

Thanks

The last time was back in February and this was his response:

WTB ---- Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x50 w/Target Turrets and #20 ZPlex
Hello,

I have a lead for you.

Please contact Bob on [email protected] regarding your request. He is located in Loretto Tennessee 38469,USA and can arrange shipping. I purchased items from him and they arrived in TOP condition. His cell phone # is (931) 841-9656. You can email him and then ring him...

Be careful everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He sent me a pm over at accurate shooter 10 days ago on a wtb Swarovski scope. Same BS line. His name over there is arpuff. What a scumbag!!

Attachments

• Like_zps00ba1bd0.jpg
    Like_zps00ba1bd0.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 4
This guy's IP address should be banned. Instead of sending him a check, send him a box full of dog ****!

Got one too on a different forum.
He's making the rounds using different screen names on various forums.
They banned him.