• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Weatherbughiker is a scammer

Savedbygrace2001

Hey guys dont buy from this guy he's a scammer, he tried to sell me a rifle. The pics were from 24hourcampfire classifieds in 2015. Stay away!!!
Moderator needs to shut him down
His Name is Joseph Adams

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220220-222007_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220220-222007_Chrome.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 157
Thanks alot, just trying to keep guys from getting taken. You can read my post on my wanted to buy add for a barrett fieldcraft 7mm-08 rifle. Guy tried to work his way out and accused me of trying to scam him. Any ways read my post, I hope this helps protect other honest guys on here.
Thanks

Thanks alot, just trying to keep guys from getting taken. You can read my post on my wanted to buy add for a barrett fieldcraft 7mm-08 rifle. Guy tried to work his way out and accused me of trying to scam him. Any ways read my post, I hope this helps protect other honest guys on here.
Thanks
I've been scammed by this guy out of $525 for the Encore back on February 20. No rifle delivery. It's a shame you can't trust anyone these days!!

I've been scammed by this guy out of $525 for the Encore back on February 20. No rifle delivery. It's a shame you can't trust anyone these days!!
Sorry to hear that. After I didn't buy his 7mm-08, and I threw a red flag on this site about him, he did everything he could to trash my name on this forum and made threats. It taught me a lot.
Sorry you had to learn the hard way, I hope this helps others not to get scammed as well, they are getting smarter and changing their tactics.

Recent Posts