Cancas Tents

Joe King

I must be getting a little older, finaly decided the 50yo external frame tent just isn't going to get anymore for hunting. While it's get for a quick setup, and packing in, 3 people max and no room for anything more than a propane space heater (not a good thing ever) I'm finaly going to bite the bullet and get something a little more roomy and comfy. Room for a stove and maybe 6 people. The sucky part is your looking at $1200 min no matter which way you go with it. I did find a package deal though that would meet what I want, all I'll have to add is 2 more cots and good sleeping bags.

Here's tho old guy I've had for ever. (found it in a dumpster with 1 peice of the frame missing and 2 small tears in the floor, easy fixes:D and it's still in pretty good shape.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...58587140.80626.100001493253064&type=3&theater

one of the 12x14 will probably replace it
canvas wall tents, wall tent, wall tents, hunting tents, camp

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts