Can someone post pictures of a manners superlight on rifle??

roughneck

I've been looking at distant photos all over the Internet, but I'm wondering what this stock looks like up close. It seems quite deep in the foreend, and perhaps a little wide.

I'm considering building a 7mm Rem Mag on a CZ 550 and want to use this stock. I don't like the eh1, because it doesn't lend too well to offhand shooting.

Probably use a #3 Brux, or perhaps a #4.

I just want to make sure the stock isn't too bulky before I wait months for one. Hopefully that 'goofy' foreend is just my imagination.

The more pictures the better, thanks a lot.

By the way, this build will just be a big game rifle with long range capabilities. I want it to fit as well in a deer stand as it does on a mountain top.

I have held a Manners SL in my hands. The forend is definitely not deep and wide. The only thing I don't like about it is the slope of the comb.

Me as well Edd. I figured a triad stock pack would help tremendously, and because I'm addicted to those little accessories, the slope was of little concern. It is a bit unsightly naked though. But hey, so am I haha.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.