Can I get a 28 Nosler barrel reworked to 7mm PRC?

depends on the profile and how much room is left ahead of the shank. You will for sure need to have the barrel set back some.

is there a reason you don't wanna stick with the gunwerks?
The reason he's asking about round count... is it worth it for the remaining barrel life? a 28 nosler is prob 12-1500 rounds.

If I am cutting it back, am I not getting it reamed for new life at the same time?
Thanks for your advice in advance. I am a newbie here.
Why are you ditching the 28 Nos?
You have at least 2/3 of the barrel life left.
You'll have to cut the entire chambered portion of the barrel away because the 7 prc is skinnier than a nos, I doubt you'll even have enough shank left to rechamber.
If you're set on switching over then get a new barrel

I periodically do stuff like that. Upon ordering a new barrel I specify a contour having a long shank. Then upon realizing that 7-10 % extra case capacity is not providing any realistic advantage I have the existing treads cut off or more & have the barrel rechambered. Bullets & primers are pricy and good certain results are valuable. As for the stock, scrape down any existing bedding in shank area and replace with new bedding - JB steel weld works good. My limit for shank length is not under 1.75 inches from receiver end. If over 700 rounds or so depending on caliber go for a new barrel. Feels real good to go back to a round that has available cheap brass.

The cost that you will have, doing what your thinking, I would bet would be more than a new barrel. Sale the 28 nos barrel to help with the cost of a new barrel. Now your bolt and box will need reworked?????😯

The cost that you will have, doing what your thinking, I would bet would be more than a new barrel. Sale the 28 nos barrel to help with the cost of a new barrel. Now your bolt and box will need reworked?????😯
If you buy a Blank it still requires smith work. Bolt and mag will jive.

is there a reason you don't wanna stick with the gunwerks?
The reason he's asking about round count... is it worth it for the remaining barrel life? a 28 nosler is prob 12-1500 rounds.
That is a very optimistic number. I have seen them last between 400-900 rounds when run like a 28 Nosler should be run.

If you want 7RM speeds to prolong barrel life...run a 7RM.