Can anyone spare two 7 SAUM cases and/or two 175 ELD-X?

Wisconsinvette

I need to make dummy rounds. I am wondering if anyone had 2 pieces of brass that maybe had bad primer pockets or were for some reason ones you didnt want to load. I also would like to throat to the 175 EDL-X but cannot find any. I would still like it throated long for when I do find them in stock and in the short term I am sure I would still be able to shoot the 162 or maybe a Berger. If anyone can spare a couple it would be appreciated.

I need to make dummy rounds. I am wondering if anyone had 2 pieces of brass that maybe had bad primer pockets or were for some reason ones you didnt want to load. I also would like to throat to the 175 EDL-X but cannot find any. I would still like it throated long for when I do find them in stock and in the short term I am sure I would still be able to shoot the 162 or maybe a Berger. If anyone can spare a couple it would be appreciated.
I have couple of SAUM cases I can send you. Dont have any 175 ELD-X all I have in Hornaday is 180 GR ELD Match

I have couple of SAUM cases I can send you. Dont have any 175 ELD-X all I have in Hornaday is 180 GR ELD Match
Or take your pick from the picture

Attachments

• 7mm Bullets.jpg
    7mm Bullets.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 91
I spoke with two, well known custom ammo companies this week, discussing the 7 SAUM for a build I want to start. Both said they are getting a tremendous amount a calls for it but said don't build the rifle unless I have at least 200 pieces of brass. One told me they expect to get brass this year to cover about 10% of their demand for it. The cartridge is trying to come back but it's being held back by current market issues.

I spoke with two, well known custom ammo companies this week, discussing the 7 SAUM for a build I want to start. Both said they are getting a tremendous amount a calls for it but said don't build the rifle unless I have at least 200 pieces of brass. One told me they expect to get brass this year to cover about 10% of their demand for it. The cartridge is trying to come back but it's being held back by current market issues.
That sucks! They are probably waiting to see if the 7 PRC wins over, to shift production to the Hornady followers.