Californians Moved To Texas

Be funnier if it weren't so true. 🙄

Except the going back to the Left Coast. They seem to arrive & inst msg their friends to join 'em.

Due respect to everbody on this forum from CA. Glad ta have ya! Just ask your 🤪 neighnors to stop in NV. Tell 'em they won't need💧& the 🪱's will be happy to see 'em. 😏

I have met a few that have made there way here. Some dingbats and some seem to be pretty good folks. The ones that seem to be good folks, the first thing they let you know is......"We're Conservatives!" Lol. I just laugh. I did meet a couple that were rude and actually made an insulting remark and I just told them "Yall better get your *** back to Cali cause yall aint gonna make it here!" True story. kinda ****ed me off.

Lmao! I've read 50-80,000 Californians move to Texas per year. I have a several Cali friends out here but they fit in well and are the R type that hate what California has become. But I'm sure the majority that move here will play a part in ruining the good thing we have going on. My favorite thing to do when I'm with one is announce that they're from Cali while in public places. The other day in the Home Depot checkout line I announced it and the 18 year old girl at the register tore into my buddy and didn't stop talking **** until she gave him his receipt. Then some giant guy behind us in line joined in with her about how if they keep moving here they are going to ruin are state 🤣. Had him pretty worried but it made my day! I think it's my new favorite past time besides shooting.

Lmao! I've read 50-80,000 Californians move to Texas per year. I have a several Cali friends out here but they fit in well and are the R type that hate what California has become. But I'm sure the majority that move here will play a part in ruining the good thing we have going on. My favorite thing to do when I'm with one is announce that they're from Cali while in public places. The other day in the Home Depot checkout line I announced it and the 18 year old girl at the register tore into my buddy and didn't stop talking **** until she gave him his receipt. Then some giant guy behind us in line joined in with her about how if they keep moving here they are going to ruin are state 🤣. Had him pretty worried but it made my day! I think it's my new favorite past time besides shooting.
The left encourages people from blue states to move to purple states. They talk about it at their strategy sessions and post ads about it from time to time.

If they thought their voting habits change they wouldn't be encouraging it.

On the other hand....
There's been grumblings as well about Texans moving to Colorado for the last 20 years..I've heard comments that they haven't blended well with native Coloradans very well, something about being better than us it sounds like. My thoughts are at least they like shooting and hunting.
Now its Californians too. Sure is a different state now. Went from solid r to solid d. We need several of our classic mid 80's winters. That would solve alot of problems.

On the other hand....
There's been grumblings as well about Texans moving to Colorado for the last 20 years..I've heard comments that they haven't blended well with native Coloradans very well, something about being better than us it sounds like. My thoughts are at least they like shooting and hunting.
Now its Californians too. Sure is a different state now. Went from solid r to solid d. We need several of our classic mid 80's winters. That would solve alot of problems.
Oh you don't have to worry about this one coming. Colorado's stink in the air from hemp keeps me away.

Oh you don't have to worry about this one coming. Colorado's stink in the air from hemp keeps me away.
I hear that alot. And it's not just the stink running/ keeping alot of the good folks out.

I never understood why, if they disliked their own state so much, they would come here and turn it into little California. Talking about the ones who ruined California being differnt than the ones leaving, I always figured the vast majority of the ones leaving would be the good ones, but it hasnt proven to be the case judging by what I've seen.

Last edited:
We might have a solution....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1661875933483.jpg
    FB_IMG_1661875933483.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 49
And unfortunately they don't change the D to a R on their voting and it'll be just like what they left in 12 years.
That the problem with it. They don't change how they vote, it's a waste of time. I am originally was from Mexico-North, I haven't vote left from Carter time in office going forward. Again in Mexico-North it had been the interior counties vote right wing. The Coastal counties over powder the interior counties.
It's like 319,000 sq miles in the US can control the votes. The mostly left wing states and on the ocean front properties. If it wasn't for our forefather that put the constitution together, we would be up a creek without a mask. The left has been trying to destroy the constitution every since. Neither side doesn't want to work to the good of the country, but for themselves. Look at all the crime in the streets. I wonder what it's going to take to get things back into line. We'll have to wait and see what happen in this coming election. Are people going to change people out of office and get things back into line. That's the way I feel. I am old and I won't be here on this earth for many more years. I feel for my sons and their kids, and hard working people like them.