• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Cabelas/Bass Pro H1000 and Retumbo

Not cheap but a pretty good deal with free shipping and no hazmat. Of course the 10% off ship to store promo is over.

How are y'all getting free ship to store? I tried to get some to Austin and San Antonio and they're adding a $24 "Additional Shipping" charge.

Hopefully they have inventory for everyone. Last time I got mine canceled but got a 10% coupon for a future order at least.

I could swear yesterday I saw this and it said Cabelas Hammond Indiana.

I stopped there today, didnt see any today, but they have wonderful bronze monuments....🙂

Attachments

• 20230720_192902.jpg
    20230720_192902.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
I could swear yesterday I saw this and it said Cabelas Hammond Indiana.

I stopped there today, didnt see any today, but they have wonderful bronze monuments....🙂
I drive over the road and i been to allot of cabellas Hammond is one of my favorites

Well-- it didn't work--- I ordered online for instore pick up and order went through---- BUT my order is still pending shipment as it says "out of stock"

Anyone else have retumbo in stock right now? I'm sure cabelas/bass pro will cancell my order eventually

Last edited: