Buying a new progressive reloader

Firstand foremost thank you for taking the time to provide this excellent seties of Best Practices. It refutes some of the accepted notions at our gun club about 30 cal bullets< 175 grns not beeing stable enough to reach or much less exceed the 1 K mark. My new Custom Model 700 has a Krieger Barrel with a heavy contour and shoots factory 168 SMK's like a dream; however, I have just begun my journey in the aggravating world of reloading so I am anxious to dispel those "experts".
Can you recommend Optics?? and Reticle, Mounts. I am retired so I am mindful of my budget, but I always put quality first.
Depends on your eyesight, years ago I used A Leupold 3-10X Mark 4 M3 ...under the keep it simple...good daytime scope with just mil dots and ultra fine crosshairs... able to shoot eggs at 1000yds with it. Dialing the turrets one turn 100 yd zero to 1400 yds.
Today with bad eyesight I'd recommend Vortex Venom 5-25X as the most bang for the buck, and an excellent warranty if ya have to use it. I use 20 MOA Warne bases...these items come on sale alot.