• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Burris Signature 30 MM, Medium, 420578

thechamp

Have 2 sets of new Burris Signature 30 mm Universal Dove Tail Medium rings, #420578. These are new in the package and ready to use. These are the rings that have the polymer inserts so your scope doesn't get damaged (like Talleys do so famously as well as other steel rings). Their Medium 30 would also rate as a 'low' since it mounts the scope about as low as one could want.

They also have the 10 degree offset polymer inserts if you need to make an adjustment when mounting the scope. Simply put them where you need to 'fix' a problem and they'll take care of the rest.

$37.50 each plus $5.00 for priority mail shipping in the USA.

Basesammospottingscopeetc036.jpg

How about $38 shipped to 77377?

Failed to SPF this one. They are gone. I do however have a couple of sets of 420581 that were used one time and are mint. One is in an older box that was classed as a "Standard", later they called it a 'High" when they came out with the even shorter 'medium'. If you want one of those I'd do it for $38 shipped parcel post. Let me know..

Thanks

Thanks for the offer but I need them as low as possible as I'm only mounting a 44mm scope and want it as low as I can get it.

No problem. Understand very well. What you might do is just post which model you're looking for. I've done it before and somebody has a set they're not using. Beats paying the 'across the counter' price! Plus the other guy gets some pocket change...