• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Burris Signature zee rings 1” medium and high

Timnterra

I need two sets of Burris signature zee rings one set medium and the other high. I am working on a Mauser 3000 rifle and it has a strange scope mount situation. I have managed find a weaver base to fit the front and rear but they don't line up and it looks like I will need a high base for the rear and a medium for the front. The rings will still be slightly off but the burris signature bushings will take care of the rest. The only only other option I have found is an antique Buhler set of bases but then I have to find some antique Buhler rings to go with it and I'm thinking the Burris rings will be better in the end.

Thanks

I need two sets of Burris signature zee rings one set medium and the other high. I am working on a Mauser 3000 rifle and it has a strange scope mount situation. I have managed find a weaver base to fit the front and rear but they don't line up and it looks like I will need a high base for the rear and a medium for the front. The rings will still be slightly off but the burris signature bushings will take care of the rest. The only only other option I have found is an antique Buhler set of bases but then I have to find some antique Buhler rings to go with it and I'm thinking the Burris rings will be better in the end.

Thanks
Natchez's Has them for sale cheaper than anyone else. Just bought a set of 30mm extra high for $50.00. Cheaper that anyone and a lot cheaper than all the sellers on ebay.

Recent Posts