Burris Optics

cont520

How many use there optics. I currently have a euro diamond on my 300 ultra sendaro. Just curious on who else has them and your thoughts.

I have several Burris Signatures and I really like them.
They are bright and rugged, and serve me well.
My 3-9x40 stands toe to toe with my Zeiss Conquest in the same configuation.

I have owned three of their Timberline scopes and a Burris Signature select. I think they have the best glass in their price class. They are very clear and bright. They tend to be a bit heavier than Leupold, but I still think they excel in the optical performance.

I dropped one of the Timberline scopes and bent the housing. Burris said they couldn't repair it, but they gave me more than I paid for it in a trade-in allowance on a new Signature Select scope. So I got into the top Signature Select scope for under $340.

The 4.5-14x32 Timberline is a fabulous rimfire scope. It would be ideal for prairie dog hunting with an HMR.17 or any kind of ultra-accurate rimfire rifle. The small eyebell allows for very low mounting with sufficient bolt clearance. Have killed hundreds of prairie dogs with mine on a CZ 452.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.