Burris double dovetail bases

Medicucho

Hello everybody! ok, that´s my situation: I have a remington 700 sendero SFII with a bushnell elite 6500 4,5-30x50mmT scope. 2 weeks ago I bought the burris signature double dovetail rings but when I was going to buy the burris double dovetail mounts I found that there are 2 models: the double dovetail reversible bases and the double dovetail bases (the difference between each other is that the first one is shorter). Which model would you recommend me to buy with this rifle/scope/rings combination?

Thank you very much for your attention!

Hello everybody! ok, that´s my situation: I have a remington 700 sendero SFII with a bushnell elite 6500 4,5-30x50mmT scope. 2 weeks ago I bought the burris signature double dovetail rings but when I was going to buy the burris double dovetail mounts I found that there are 2 models: the double dovetail reversible bases and the double dovetail bases (the difference between each other is that the first one is shorter). Which model would you recommend me to buy with this rifle/scope/rings combination?

Thank you very much for your attention!

Get the reversible. It will give you more flexibility if you need to adjust for eye relief or if you ever need to put on a scope with a shorter tube.

Great choice btw. I love the Burris DD's with Signatures.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.