Bullets for coyotes?

Shubey

Any drawbacks to using 77gr. SIERRA MATCH HOLLOW POINTS FOR ABOVE HUNTING? THIS IN MY 22 CREEDMOOR. HAVE LAPUA BRASS IN 6.5 CM& 260 REM. FOR SALE . LOTS OF 6.5 BULLETS FOR SALE also.

Any drawbacks to using 77gr. SIERRA MATCH HOLLOW POINTS FOR ABOVE HUNTING? THIS IN MY 22 CREEDMOOR. HAVE LAPUA BRASS IN 6.5 CM& 260 REM. FOR SALE . LOTS OF 6.5 BULLETS FOR SALE also.
The only drawbacks I could come up with would be heavy for caliber, so not as flat of a trajectory, and being a match bullet maybe not as much expansion.

Got a few new properties to hunt in Alabama. It's legal to hunt at night there and I just got a thermal not long ago!

I have not shot any 77g tmk on coyotes out of the creed. I would opt for a tipped 60, 69, or 77.

All of the hits with my 22/250 AI have been with 55g Sierras, lead tip& HP, and 60g Bergers.

I would expect runners/flippers at some distance when you did not hit shoulders, starting at 250 yards.

When you skin the britches off of a coyote, there is not much there, and for this reason, I opt for a lighter bullet with some speed. Speed Kills.