Few coyotes

The expansion was good, but I wouldn't exactly brag about a gut shot, and posting a picture of what is proof that the shooter needs some rifle range practice is nothing to be proud of.

Are you joking? what is with people whining about everything. it's a coyote, AND i'd bet money it didn't feel much.....

or in your own words, "Well, as the old hackneyed cliche goes, "At least he didn't suffer."

Last edited:
Are you joking? what is with people whining about everything. it's a coyote, AND i'd bet money it didn't feel much.....

or in your own words, "Well, as the old hackneyed cliche goes, "At least he didn't suffer."

No, I am not joking. You are obviously quite immature, and yes, I would be glad to take the bet. But as far as I am concerned, this subject is closed and I will provide no further replies. I have expressed how I feel; you obviously have a problem with it, and...........case closed!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.