Bullet Trajectory Graph Many Cartridges

statjunk

Hello,

Does anyone have a source for a graph that shows the trajectory of the most common cartridges all on one graph.

I'm thinking the most common ones like 30-30, 243 Win, 270 Win, 308 win, 30-06, 7mm Mag, 300 WM, 338's etc....

If I were getting cake and eating it too I'd like to see the graph sighted in for 200 and 300. Out to lets say 700 - 800 yards.

Thinking about another rifle and would love to see this data.

Anyone?

Thanks

Tom

Here's a quick and dirty one for factory ammo. I've found it pretty useful for magnum rounds. Since it's factory it loses some effectiveness with older cals like the 30-06 due to the conservative loadings appropriate for older firearms. Good reference and starting point though. Even lets you look at different bullet weights and types and calls out B.C. if you want to approximate another brand.

Remington.com - Products - Ammunition - Ballistics

It surprises me that this doesn't already exist. I checked the Winchester website and couldn't locate anything.

Anyone have anything already done up and pretty?

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.