Bull Moose fighting in someones driveway

Take a look at this. It shows a video of 2 bull Moose fighting in someone's driveway. I wouldn't want to have to explain the damage to my insurance agent. Probably tell me I'm nuts.
Good stuff.
EDIT: I originally posted Elk. Oops. Should have said moose. Sorry about the insult to all moose out there! 😒😉

In Sweden they would be elk.

Take a look at this. It shows a video of 2 bull Moose fighting in someone's driveway. I wouldn't want to have to explain the damage to my insurance agent. Probably tell me I'm nuts.
Good stuff.
EDIT: I originally posted Elk. Oops. Should have said moose. Sorry about the insult to all moose out there! 😒😉

Good stuff.

You know, not every insurance agent is going to buy that story when they start turning in their claims for the wrecked pickups/suv's. .. 🤣

Reminds me of a story from the seventies. An absentee ranch owner, a lawyer flew out with some clients to his place for a few days R&R.

Wanting to really impress them he took them to the pasture where his Bison were kept.

The ranch manager, a good friend of mine warned him that the cows were in season and the bulls were extra cranky so they'd best do their viewing from long range on the safe side of the gate.

The owner being smarter than the manager loaded the whole gang up in his stretched out Suburban Limo/SUV and went for a tour.

Being extra bright he showed off his skills at herding buffalo with the truck! When the oldest bull in the herd got tired of it, he of Course challenged them.

The owner being extra smart started honking at him and revving his engine to intimidate the bull.

The bull was so impressed he hooked a horn in the fender and proceeded to open up the left side of the truck stem to stern like a can opener.

I have had a cow moose stomp my hood in my yard in the past and a man here had his new pickup trashed by a bull moose two years ago in Dec over 6 grand in damages to the truck the fool called fish and game to see if he could shot it and the worker said no but he could have shot it so that worker is now unemployed for his bull crap ans to the man also one home here had then sewer line freeze up last winter so he called a loc to see if they could unfreeze it the next day they found a 55 inch bull had fallen through the top and had drowned during the night 14 feet down in the crap.pic is from around 2001 a big bull was fighting a power line while it was being strung up the D-8 cat pulling the line was a mile away they did not find him to they were done work that day a driving back down the line to head home still alive but fish and game had to shot him
What a sight! Yes son, moose can fly. 😯😬

I have had a cow moose stomp my hood in my yard in the past and a man here had his new pickup trashed by a bull moose two years ago in Dec over 6 grand in damages to the truck the fool called fish and game to see if he could shot it and the worker said no but he could have shot it so that worker is now unemployed for his bull crap ans to the man also one home here had then sewer line freeze up last winter so he called a loc to see if they could unfreeze it the next day they found a 55 inch bull had fallen through the top and had drowned during the night 14 feet down in the crap.pic is from around 2001 a big bull was fighting a power line while it was being strung up the D-8 cat pulling the line was a mile away they did not find him to they were done work that day a driving back down the line to head home still alive but fish and game had to shot him
What a sad waste of a couple of moose.

Can you imagine being the guy pulling over a cop to tell him "Sir, you're going to think I've been drinking but there's a moose eight feet off the ground tangled up in the highlines a few miles back"!

Talk about an instant field sobriety test!

What a sad waste of a couple of moose.

Can you imagine being the guy pulling over a cop to tell him "Sir, you're going to think I've been drinking but there's a moose eight feet off the ground tangled up in the highlines a few miles back"!

Talk about an instant field sobriety test!
well he was about 50 ft up off the ground