Bucket List

farpiece

Boys, what can yall suggest for a 56 year old man. I Don't have unlimited funds (scrape to make it happen) so it'll have to be primitive. I'm not in the best of shape, so I'll have to start a excercise program. I've got a stock Sps 7mm mag, 12 LRP 260. Crew Ranger. Just point me in the right direction to educate myself. I want to make a hunt, while I still can. The journey will be more prized than the destination.

You're already at the right place. Read all you can and ask questions.

The best advice I can give besides that is to make friends with some guys with more experience that will invite you along.

It's really not something you want to jump into alone.

If it is a once in the lifetime experience and you are not in great shape, then I would look for a hunt with an outfitter where the level of physical effort is manageable. Some hunts especially those in the wilderness areas for example can be very very demanding. This is definetly to be discussed with any potential outfitter. Good luck!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.