Brunos

ordered items on 4/10, got email RE; delivery 4/11, items arrived shop 4/16, pretty good service as far as I can see.

I believe it comes down to what they have "in stock" compared to what they say they have "in stock". But, the failure to respond to emails and failure to answer a phone are not excusable.

I gave a pass to these companies originally. However, more than 4 months after this current started, no more passes.

Last edited:
Jack i couldnt agree more. Alot of these companies are telling you up front about delays etc. I can understand and respect that. I can't even get a reply to an email.....gun)

Still no response from the email i sent them,i am curious whats going on. Not to totally change the subject but who do you guys like buying reloading supplies from? I found a place called gunstop in MN anyone ever dealt with them?

I ordered replacement bullets from Butch's on Sunday and they arrived today, very impressive with as much as others have been struggling on getting orders out
I like Palmetto State and Midsouth Shooters as well
Midway USA is always great on getting orders out quickly but I generally go to them after searching my other options.

I placed an order with Recobs on 4/7. Called the next Friday, they answered the phone, transferred me to orders where she answered the phone, and told me I was 10 days out. I called yesterday, 4/22 and she was filling the orders from 4/7. Mine shipped yesterday. 3# RL25 and 1000 215 primers.

With great pleasure I sent an email to LBruno.

The companies having trouble are the ones who would rather rake in the dough than hire some more people to keep things running smoothly and properly care for customers. Something to remember...

A lot of people need to learn how to use the TELEPHONE!......But of course some prefer to bitch about lack of communication via email....( Geeze)

Go ahead and call any of the 3 Bruno SS phone numbers. Your going to get nowhere. Im my communication the owner of the site told me the phones are off the hook.

I lost a lot of respect for this business over the past three months. Once all this craziest is over, their business might take a hit?

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.