Bruno's Info

Phil3

I thought I would post this regarding Bruno's, as I did not see it elsewhere. I know there is another post on Bruno's, but this important info would be buried on page 6 or so and perhaps not seen by all. If it should be tacked on to the end of the other thread, moderators can do, with my apology for starting a new thread. As an aside, I too placed an order, and asked later what happened, with no response at all. - Phil

Update on Brunos -- Here are the Facts

This is when you can look at the other company's out there and compare them and make a good judgment of what's going on. The proof is there and you don't have to look far to find it and yes no one has to buy from there and this is what decides where I buy from. AND IT WANT BE FROM BRUNOS JUST BECAUSE OF PRICE INFLATING. GET REAL

Thanks for the update.

Of note, I was able to get an order in early this morning with Midway for some Sierra bullets, they sent me the availability notification last night. -- Now the bad news, I asked the girl about powder and she said there has not been anything new coming in. This has me major worried as this is the third time I have heard this from reputable dealers. Yes, I have heard primers are shipping but I keep hearing zero Hodgdon powder.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.