Bruno's Shooters Supply

central iowa couple

Bruno's in Phoenix has Rl 26, 15, 19, 7, small rifle primer, large rifle magnum primers on the shelf. Someone there said they shut down their website so the walk in people have a chance. I went there multiple days and they keep getting restocked. One day they were down to 15,000 srp.....3 days later they had ....im guessing over 50,000 on hand. Limit 1 case of primers. Powder i found no limit. I got enough rl26, 23, 15 and 19 to keep my rifles happy. Oh yeah lots of rl22 there slso. No hodgdon powders any where. Lots of VV powders 0n hand also. 570, 565,120. Man , they have a supply of barrels. Lapua brass. Christmas for me. Kind of a good reason to get out of the cold all you upper Midwesterners. Forgot.....primers were $100/ 1000. WaY better than the gouging on gun broker. Also i have never saw so many berger bullets. No 156 .264. Lol

I have left Phoenix.....sorry. we are in lake havasu till march. I wish i had gone there sooner and let people know. Next year i will take order from some back home when we snowbird down here again. Others that walked in just had heard of brunos like me. I really wanted to let others on here about it. I didnt want to hoard anything but some people left with 32 lbs of rl26. Amazing

Great shop and great people. Of course their prices are higher than last year, they explained they buy from many sources other than directly from manufacturers. The alternate sources sell higher to make a profit and Bruno gets their taste as well. Hopefully the website will open again soon. They had backorders boxed and sitting on every open space. They looked swamped. Walk in customers I've seen when there don't complain about prices and always leave with components.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.