Brown's Precision KS stock barrel channel?

Mark responded. Gave him the contour dimensions and he said they work with Kevlar all the time and wouldn't even attempt to open it up. So trying to find what i can fit into it. If it won't take. #3 I'll have to put it up for sale.
Have you determined if its a brown or McMillan, im pretty sure I can I D the make of the stock with a picture of the bedding, the safety cut is a good clue, brown stocks are molded and bedded, McMillan is machine cut, as mentioned earlier Kevlar can be challenging but not impossible, I wouldn't give up.on that stock just yet,

Please, don't open it up. I had a KS in 280 that I opened up. Foam is soft and the forend would move all over the place. Attempts to stiffen the forend failed. I had to replace the stock. You would be better off selling the stock and getting something else. I got a 700 ADL from HS Precision

I have done 2 Browns over the years and they will be able to handle being opened up, also if they were the KS stocks that Remington used should have Remington on the butt pad , even though Brown provided the stocks.