Browning x bolt muzzle break 300 RUM

Radial brakes SUCK for prone shooting, if you plan to hunt with the rifle and use a prone position or even sitting you'll get dust and snow EVERYWHERE with a radial... Your RUM will put out almost as much pressure as my 30-378, it's a lot. If you've never shot these big 30's you're in for a bit of a surprise ;)
Yep!

Gentry quiet MB.jpg

Having only looked at the newer Brownings my initial thoughts were that those radial brakes are garbage. I've shot some radial brakes and am not a fan at all. When I built my 28 Nosler I ordered a MBM TiBeast 2-piece 4-port for it and I couldn't be happier. That rifle shoots softer than any of my smaller cartridges without brakes. Any other rifles that I want to get a brake on will get something similar. I'd like to try the Area419, APA, and SRS brakes.

I have a Browning X Bolt pro in 300 WSM and the new Browning Recoil Hawg brake is quite effective. I changed the radial recoil brake that it came with and noticed quite an improvement. It also comes in cerakote to match the stock Browning barrel colors. On sale now at Optics Planet with Presidents' Day sale 10% off.

..awe what the heck you paid for that big war horse of a cartridge you might as well enjoy the whole package...including the recoil.

Recoil Hawg muzzle brake from Browning works really well.

I've got this break on a 300 RUM and 28 Nosler X-bolt rifles. Very effective.

Attachments

• B7A4761C-1CF5-431F-A428-B44B905E5AD5.jpeg
    B7A4761C-1CF5-431F-A428-B44B905E5AD5.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 32