Browning X-bolt action/barrel threads?

drumjunky91

Hello all, can anybody shed some light as to what thread pitch the barrel to receiver threads are on a Browning X-bolt? Looking to rebarrel a 7 Mag of mine with a stainless barrel to a Proof Carbon 30 Nosler and I can't seem to find the thread pitch listed anywhere online that the X bolt uses. I know they are supposedly a PITA to break free, but I'm not afraid of trying it, would just like to know what blank I need to order while I wait on my action wrench and barrel vise to get here. Thanks in advance!

It measures it at 1.162" shank diameter in front of the recoil lug, but that doesn't tell me anything about the thread pitch. Wouldn't that change with the profile of the barrel as the manufacturer sees fit?Unless I'm just dense haha. The only thread pitch figures I can find are for the muzzle and the scope mounting threads in the top of the receiver, but nothing for the barrel-to-action threads online.

I'm sorry guys, I got hung up on a pre-fit barrel in which I would need to know the thread. Not just a barrel blank which will be cut by the smith. As i said before, just me being dense again lol sorry for the waste of time, but if anybody does know the pitch still, it would be nice to know for my own sake.