• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning A-bolt in 7 STW

nddodd

Browning A-bolt in 7 STW(price drop)

Im trying to sell this for a friend at work it is a Browning A-bolt Stianless stalker originally chambered in 7 mag had it rechambered to 7 STW shortly after he bought it. You can see in the pictures that he stamped out the mm part in 7 mag and stamped above it STW and on the left side of the gun he stamped 7 STW.

Round count is in between two and two fifty i cant speak for the accuracy since i have not shot it myself he said it will shoot 1\2 to 3\4" groups at 100 yds with barnes bullets only target shooting he did was during load development other than that it was shot before hunting season to make sure the zero was still on.

Ok back to the gun it has been used there are some wear marks on the stock not bad though.
It also has a few little scuff marks on the barrel again not bad.

It also has a Simbs recoil pad on it, the scope thats on it is a Vari-X III 6.5-20x50 w/adj objective not side focus and no target turrets 30 MM tube. I believe at the time they called the scope the European model.

Like the gun the scope shows a little wear on it, few ring marks but not to bad.

He is asking 950 shipped for scope and rifle.

Here are some pics of the gun: IF anyone is interested in speaking to him i can pm them his#

009-3.jpg

010-4.jpg

011-6.jpg

012-4.jpg

014-4.jpg

Last edited: