• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning A-Bolt 7mm STW

Browning A-Bolt 7mm STW. It has a black synthetic stock and stainless receiver/barrel. Also included is matching Leupold silver scope mounts and rings. Gun was originally a 7mm mag and rechambered to a 7mm stw making it one of the baddest and most accurate long range rifles you will find!! Contact me on my cell 337-424-0670. Text messages are ok. Asking $600 but will take best offer or trades. Must use an FFL and I will let a local FFL handle everything on my end.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I'm in louisiana. I don't know the name of the guy who did the work because I didn't have it done. I got the gun from a co-worker's brother. My gunsmith i use (Max's Gunshop) here in town checked the work for me. He said everything was good quality and told me it had been free floated and a trigger job done to it. Those two things I didn't know when I purchased it. Only thing he said he would do is add a muzzle break to soften the recoil. As far as rounds I've shot 1 shell through it and felt the recoil and the guy I got it from told me it had about 3 boxes down the barrel