Breaking in a new gun today…

If he has a turned neck chamber and sticks a unturned cartridge in the chamber what do you think will happen?
You will never understand this stuff with generalizations and assumptions.
So to be clear:
Nothing will happen while there is clearance.
If there is an interference fit, to prevent or delay bullet release, this would be catastrophic.
If that's what you mean, I never suggested doing that.

Poor neck clearance does cause terrible ES, blown primers and ruined brass.
So let's go to WHY you think these things, but with less generalizations and assumptions.
Should start with your defining of 'Poor neck clearance'. What is that?

If you mean low neck clearance (maybe 1/2 to 1thou), then you have the ES part backwards. Cases grip chambers beginning with neck expansion and working back toward webs. That's why cases stretch back to boltface. All that soot on your fired necks is gas blow back getting between case neck and chamber neck(and sometimes shoulders) -hurting consistent neck sealing. Tighter clearances of both chamber end and necks allows fast neck sealing, and the sooting is reduced or eliminated. ES/SD goes down with this.
You may find better grouping with clearances higher than I run, like if you have a lot of runout, but not because of lower ES.
Also, where necks don't seal well cases can blow back to reach the bolt face and then stretch forward (instead of backwards).
Then with each cycle, your sizing ends up different for some cases in batch.

On the pressure problems blown primers/ruined brass:
If you think tight neck clearances raise pressure, then maybe you have ideas about HOW.
How would less neck clearance raise load pressure?
You load develop with chosen clearances, right?

Any resolution to this problem?
Spent a good bit of time/effort cleaning the chamber and lug recess this afternoon…there did seem to be too much blue-colored solvent in the lug recess area…dry-mopped the chamber, Dewey lug recess tool with CLP, then decided to do it again with BoreTech Eliminator…then dry cotton rolls and tried to use cotton swabs (couldn't really get from 4:00-6:00 positions) so I proceeded to gently spray brake cleaner into that area…finished up with dry cotton rolls in lug recess, dry chamber mop, and multiple dry patches down the bore on a Parker Hale jag…I did a better job today of noticing that my bore guide o-rings didn't really seat convincingly….emailing with Mr Lucas tonight to attempt to improve fitment…thanks again for the attentiveness to my thread and everyone's genuine willingness to help me sort things out!
3B76D0FA-9A64-4266-813C-90F2CA4752AF.jpeg

You're doing the right thing. I ran into this year's ago before figuring out the root cause. Having that cleaning solution in the barrel or chamber can cause what you're seeing.

I now have an old cleaning rod that I cut off to about 15in total length with an old copper brush on it. After cleaning with solvent I wet patch the bore with denatured alcohol a few times and then remove my bore guide and wrap several patches around the copper brush and clean the chamber with denatured alcohol as well. After giving it a minute to dry out I then finish the bore with colloidal graphite on a dry patch. This has been working well for me and first shots out of the clean barrel are not wild until solvents are burned out.

Your throat could have been rougher than normal and caused the barrel to Copper up. I had a 300 win that took forever to break in and settle down without excessive Copper fouling. I'd shoot clean, shoot clean a few times then try 3 shot groups before cleaning. Do make sure you're not jamming in the lands first.

Finally got to shoot again yesterday after a thorough cleaning of chamber/lug recess area…no signs of pressure at all! Shot 52-58 gr H4831SC under a 140 Elite Hunter…gun shot great and never got any pressure whatsoever- thanks again for all the comments and suggestions….