Brass won’t fit in sizing die

If I was having that much trouble on unknown brass and a "known" functioning die I'd ditch the brass.

No two chambers are the same unless their cut with the same reamer, op said he was using once fired R-P cases and I'm sure there from a different rifle/chamber . Even new dies ,regardless of brand need cleaning when new , I'll beat it's not the dies ,and I agree get the Innovation Tech/ belted collet dies that Felix mentioned, oh and I've got the belted collet dies their Fantastic and Work Wonderful and Beautifully made . If your a belted magnum shooter/reloader they pay for themselves in no time flat . I use a roller pad with my brass lube,RCBS lube pad and dies ,Cheers.

Buy some NEW brass and start from there. You have no idea what the "unknown" brass has been through. Generally speaking; it's just not the best idea to use range brass from a different rifle or brass that could have already been shot a dozen times.

I had a girl that wouldn't go ..................oh wait different story. I ran lots of RP used brass through my RCBS dies & never a problem. Check the measurements near the belt & compare to sami specs. Should not be more than .02 or .03 difference. If more then toss the brass. Also if you can scrounge up one piece of new brass & try that before you scrap all the RP brass. JMHO

Yesterday, I posted on a Facebook reloading group that my 7mm Rem Mag brass wouldn't go all the way into my RCBS sizing die. The consensus was "more lube". I just tried that, and dented the cases at the shoulder. Took the die apart, ran a patch through it a few times, and tried another case only to have the original problem again: stopping 3/4 the way in.

I'm going to clean the die with some degreaser next. But I am running out of ideas and patience. I'm using Frankfort arsenal spray on case lube. Brass is once fired Remington. Maybe I should try another lube? Buy virgin brass?

If it is dies that came in an orange box I would say that is your problem. I had one set in 338 Lapua Mag and thy destroyed $2/ea brass rough as a corn cob. I messed up agin recently nd bought another set. again sizing die trash.

I had a girl that wouldn't go ..................oh wait different story. I ran lots of RP used brass through my RCBS dies & never a problem. Check the measurements near the belt & compare to sami specs. Should not be more than .02 or .03 difference. If more then toss the brass. Also if you can scrounge up one piece of new brass & try that before you scrap all the RP brass. JMHO
I thought I was the only one with the had to spit on it problem

Kinda late to the thread but, have you looked at the heads of the cases to make sure you aren't trying to crush a case that isn't a 7mm mag case?

years ago, I had the same e problem with some once fired 7 mag brass, found out they were fired in a browning BAR way oversized chamber.

I tried that spray lube on my 25-06 and 270 cases and found my cases didn`t want to go into the die like they should. I went back to using the Hornady paste lube and my cases sized much easier. I dont use that spray lube any more