Bore scope

The Teslong comes complete with the small monitor for $80 ?? Am I reading the right price on Amazon??

I don't have a smartphone, and I don't want to drag my laptop to the range. If the monitor comes with it, seems like a great deal.
I got the 49.99 model and plug the usb into the computer for a large picture.

I just got a new mirror in the mail from teslong. They said some have failed and keep this as a spare. Great followup with the customer service. My mirror is fine so I have a spare. Lobe the little thing.
Shep

They even sent a little survey asking for feedback. But they did say not to use the case it came in. Said you have to coil it to tight and it may break if you try and use the case. New one are coming with a bigger case. I'm putting mine in a one gallon zip lock. I take it to matches with me.
Shep

One tip I forgot to mention is to wrap black electric tape around it near the mirror to make up for the slop. I mainly shoot 6mm and 6.5 so I made it fit the 6mm good and it works on both good. You have to turn the mirror in and out to get the best focus so it needs to stay in center of barrel to stay sharp. Since its flexible you can't just make it stay centered but the tape bushing works like a champ.
Shep

I have a lyman and a teslong. There is NO comparison the Teslong destroys the lyman. Teslong is going to take some money from some of the best in the industry. It leaves little to be desired.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.