• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Borden Alpine .243 For Sale

Nosler26

I have for sale a Borden 243 with a 1-10 twist Broughton heavy bbl Remington 700 varmint contour. The stock is a McMillan, was bedded by Lee Christianson, The bbl was installed by Jim Borden. Action is an alpine right hand. Shoots better than I can. (not saying much) but it will touch 5 shots at 100yds. The best group I have ever shot with it measured .3 but again, in the hands of someone else I am sure it would be much better. The Scope is a Steiner Military 3x12x56 with 34mm tube, lit reticle etc..
Trigger is a jewell. I have shot 106 rounds through it. The reason for selling it is that I have some health issues I am dealing with and need the money. Just being honest folks.
I am asking 5,000.00. But am also willing to talk. I am not a dealer, so I may need a little guidance with shipping etc. Thank you for allowing me to advertise my rifle on this site. I cant figure out the picture thing so you can e-mail me at [email protected] and I will give you all the pics you need. Thank you for your consideration.