• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale : Borden Alpine/McEdge/Benchmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

d500lnn

up for sale is a fantastic and very accurate deer rifle. It's built on a Borden Alpine action. Chambered in .260 Rem. It wears a Benchmark #3 barrel and is finished at 22". It has HS Precision bottom metal and sits in a Classic McMillan "Edge" stock. It has a Timney trigger set at 2.5#. The rifle's barreled action was assembled by John Beanland. This is a top quality rifle. It comes with a set of low Talley 1" lows.

Less than 60 rounds down the pipe. Bugholes with 120 Nosler BT. I'd have to check recipe for details of powder and primer. I've not fired the rifle since last Oct. I shot one doe over a field. Been in safe since.

I recently had the barrel cut to 22" from 24" and crowned with an 11 degree crown by Accurate Ordnance. Jason told me the work done on the barrel and chambering was "really good". Also they bead blasted the barrel and now it's finished "matted" stainless steel. I hate to sell, but my kid "needs" to race dirt bikes......lol.

$2500 shipped

**Scope is not included**

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 15
Not sure exactly but pretty sure it's just under 7#. It was 7# before I had barrel cut to 22"

Status
Not open for further replies.