Borden Action

Dave -- he is up the row from Hart's

Gonna be at the Harrisburg show tomorrow morn.

Plan to get many pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JB

Bad news...Jim didnt have a booth there this year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BUT.....John Pierce (the guy that makes the Pierce fire controls) is making a new action...pics will be posted soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice little fellow, though JUST getting off the ground.

JB

If you want one these actions for the introductory price,act quick,Borden has made Feb. 15 the cut off date for the $600.00 price.
I was hoping to scounge enough without affecting the projects I have now to order a short action too,..Oh well.

[ QUOTE ]
If you want one these actions for the introductory price,act quick,Borden has made Feb. 15 the cut off date for the $600.00 price.

[/ QUOTE ]

Has he run off to the SHOT show too? I've been calling and leaving messages for two days trying to buy an action.

With my luck, he's probably gone until the 16th.

Tim he"s at a show in MS not sure when he will be back, Just email your order in I"m sure he would accept it,Ackleyfan Ps try this email address [email protected] He emailed me from the show!

Guys

I was at the Grand Slam show in Tunica MS and was answering emails from there--I also was calling with cell phone from there to all that left messages with my son in shop or on the voice mail.

I am honoring the Intro price for anyone who emailed or phoned with intent to purchase.

Tim--I believe I called and talked with you the other night.

Thanks for the support!

Jim Borden

Jim,

Email sent.... hopefully in time for the price... you said that the price expires on the 15th... end of day I presume...

When you have the time, please help out one of the procrastinators (me) with some questions in my email to you earlier tonight.

Thanks,
EZ Shooter aka Erik Z

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.