Blue Wonder. The BEST bore cleaner??

Bartlein hasn't looked at a handful of bad carbons sent in since late Sept, so their warranty process is a sham anyway, I clean with clr and mild abrasives every time. The frequency and intensity is key, only do it as needed. I've got some blue wonder gel coming, breaking in some new ace and hawkhill barrels, good time to test it out!

I hear that. A gunsmith was working on one of my rifles and said he cleaned it for me..... I was like that's bs, I brought it to you clean. He handed me some boretech in a sample bottle and said go clean one of your clean rifles and call me. Lesson learned. I think I get some of this and see if boretech is getting it done. I do have a borescope so I do check occasionally on how my barrels are doing. Carbon is something I loathe.
I run bore tech a lot! In heavy copper it won't cut it. That's my only complaint with it. I have a 300wby that just melts copper in the barrel I think lol. I'm gonna try some of this blue stuff and see if it cuts it better than Montana copper killer.

I run bore tech a lot! In heavy copper it won't cut it. That's my only complaint with it. I have a 300wby that just melts copper in the barrel I think lol. I'm gonna try some of this blue stuff and see if it cuts it better than Montana copper killer.
The KG copper remover works better than the Montana extreme and won't fume you out of the room lol. I switched to the KG and use a harder nylon brush and I just scrub that last 6" of the barrel aggressively. It's worked great also.

Just touching base on here again. My dad's buddy brought over a gunwerks 300 PRC with 50+ shots since the last cleaning for me to mess with. I went to cleaning it with the blue wonder, and it did not clean up near as well as my benchmark barrel did. No idea why. It just maintained that darker tinge to it throughout that first 6-8" of the barrel 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️. CLR didn't touch it either. Tried it after the blue wonder. Just being honest. Not sure what was up with it not wanting to come clean.

Like it's decent, but definitely not polished stainless looking like my last two barrels.