• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Blackhorn 209 in stock @ PV

Good to see this back on the shelves! Crazy how much this went up in price just like everything else! I bought it for $4.50/oz last year.

Might have to consider having a smokeless powder muzzleloader built. I have an Idaho legal Knight Mountaineer and I am setting up a Paramount Pro for Idaho short range seasons and muzzleloader hunts in other states that allow the less traditional setups.

Is everyone's PV order for BH209 is showing placed, but on hold? The charge is pending on my cc. If I get the 4 ordered I should have enough to work up loads for both rifles and hunt for a couple of years. I believe I can get 30 shots out of each 8oz. I am hoping to get enough to try custom sized Fury or Thor size specific bullets versus PB ELR.

Might have to consider having a smokeless powder muzzleloader built. I have an Idaho legal Knight Mountaineer and I am setting up a Paramount Pro for Idaho short range seasons and muzzleloader hunts in other states that allow the less traditional setups.

Is everyone's PV order for BH209 is showing placed, but on hold? The charge is pending on my cc. If I get the 4 ordered I should have enough to work up loads for both rifles and hunt for a couple of years. I believe I can get 30 shots out of each 8oz. I am hoping to get enough to try custom sized Fury or Thor size specific bullets versus PB ELR.

Mine is showing on hold too. Hopefully they will update it tomorrow and ship it out. I'm doing the exact same thing with the paramount. Just want to get it shooting well to 300