• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Blackhorn 209 in Denver

Ucsdryder

Anybody have a can theyd sell? Or know any LGS that have some? All the usual suspects are OOS.

Thanks!

Did you find any? I've got some:

I didn't find any but when I saw how much they're selling them for now, I decided the 777 I have will work just fine. I can't believe BH is charging 120 dollars a pound for that stuff!!!!!

Right?! I have the receipt too… and as Cohunter pointed out in my thread, it's for a 10oz jug! 🤬

Midway sucks.

Right?! I have the receipt too… and as Cohunter pointed out in my thread, it's for a 10oz jug! 🤬

Midway sucks.
The new jugs are only 8oz too--- I thought 10 oz was bad

I will practice with others and save the 209 for hunting -- others are $20-30/ pound, 209 is getting outrageous

Last edited:
I just figure that somebody out there is hard pressed for BH209. I don't need to sell it but have more than I need for this year and thought it could help somebody out.

I just figure that somebody out there is hard pressed for BH209. I don't need to sell it but have more than I need for this year and thought it could help somebody out.
I don't think anybody's giving you a hard time about your price, you're right on the money. It's crazy what tue manufacturers and retailers are doing at this point. Luckily I don't shoot much black powder, but I got my dad a muzzleloader elk tag in the same unit I have my archery tag! He just turned 82 and we're both looking forward to it! The triple seven will kill one just as dead as the Blackhorn!

Awesome, good luck on your dad's muzzleoader hunt! I've actually got a similar situation... we decided to burn my wife's dozen preference points on a muzzle loader hunt this year in unit 76 (Colorado). When I started looking for components last year (gun/bullets/power/primers) nothing was in stock. I'm brand new to the muzzleloader deal, and doubt we'll hunt muzzleloader again unless my shoulder falls off and I cant draw my bow.