• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hogddon, IMR, Ramshot, Blackhorn 209 @ PV

martinakl

Blackhorn 209:

Ramshot:

Hogdon:
Varget
Superperformace
Longshot
H380
H110
CFE Pistol
700x
US869

IMR
7828SSC

Don't forget your powder funnel. They run out sometimes. :)
1620330673672.png

Last edited:
8lb Kegs for H4831SC
Yeah I saw that and almost went with some, because I think there are folks I know that use it. But, I didn't. I can't use it and I know there are guys on here that can....just hoping someone else does the same if IMR 4895 ever shows up again so I can have a few extra seconds to find the page and buy some. That's really the only powder I haven't been able to find, and if I run out of what I still have on hand I have a suitable alternate for it...all of my other needs, I was able to find over the last couple of months (fortunately).

Yeah I saw that and almost went with some, because I think there are folks I know that use it. But, I didn't. I can't use it and I know there are guys on here that can....just hoping someone else does the same if IMR 4895 ever shows up again so I can have a few extra seconds to find the page and buy some. That's really the only powder I haven't been able to find, and if I run out of what I still have on hand I have a suitable alternate for it...all of my other needs, I was able to find over the last couple of months (fortunately).
I'm just sad I paid a lot more $$$ for 1 pounders of H4831SC last week. 3rd Gen had it a few days ago. That said, I'm happy I have enough and I also passed on buying an 8lb keg, so others could get some.

4831sc. It's gone already. Shows 2 available when I put it in my cart it says 0 available.