• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Blackhawk vest, tactical vest, Pelican cases, P-Mags and Spike's soft case for sale!

Whitewolf393

Gents - I have some good stuff, barely or never used, for sale here:

Blackhawk Tactical Vest, never used - 50.00 shipped

Tactical tan vest, never used (Voodoo Tactical I believe) - 25.00 shipped

Pelican 1750 cases, never used - 105.00 each shipped, or 200.00 shipped for both

Spike's Tactical soft case, used once - 42.00 shipped

P-MAGS for your AR-15, lightly used - 52.00 shipped for all

If you're interested in everything as a package, I can do 320.00 shipped.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSCN0351.jpg
    DSCN0351.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0342.jpg
    DSCN0342.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN0344.jpg
    DSCN0344.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0349.jpg
    DSCN0349.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN0348.jpg
    DSCN0348.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0347.jpg
    DSCN0347.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 14
Re: Blackhawk vest, tactical vest, Pelican cases, P-Mags and Spike's soft case for sa

Spike's soft case has been sold. Package price dropped to 275.00 shipped.

Re: Blackhawk vest, tactical vest, Pelican cases, P-Mags and Spike's soft case for sa

Either of the Pelicans for me. PM sent.... I'm colorblind anyway.......:)

Will give you the black one then :) Replied to your PM with my info.

Black Pelican case SPF to SideCarFlip. Tan case still available.

If my search results are correct I see the 1750 cases will take a 50 1/2" rifle?? If so I will take the tan one. And I assume the Tan one has uncut foam as well? Please PM me payment info.

Thanks
Jeff

Broz,

I've never put a rifle in it myself, but those are the dimensions given by Pelican for this particular case (interior Dimensions:50.50" x 13.50" x 5.25" (128.2 x 34.3 x 13.3 cm)

PM on the way with my info.

Tan case SPF to Broz. Both tactical vests still available.

Seconds on either pelican

Pm sent on mags and voodoo vest

P-MAGS SPF to Warpig602.

Tactical vests still available.

I should clarify that the Blackhawk vest is a size 26, which I think might be a medium to large. I'm a medium as far as shirt fit, and it's slightly large on me. The tan vest fits me well though.