Bighorn Origin and Proof Pre-fit Accuracy??

Bergerblaster

Just curious what kind of accuracy I could expect with a bighorn origin and a proof prefit carbon barrel? Would love to see some groups from those who have that combination.

Here is my Origin 25 Creedmoor that I put together myself and its groups at 100yds with 121 Hammer Hunters. Barrel is a 26in, 7.5tw Proof. The stock is a Mesa Altitude. Let me know if you have any questions.
20231112_101746.jpg

CAP6048464519480370011.jpg

Ballistic-X-Export-2023-09-30 11_45_24.719806.jpg

Dang that's pretty good. How you liking your origin?
I love it! Planning on building a 7 PRC to match this one. Other than chambering and threading the barrel, I did all the work myself. Very easy to put together. Even with this heavy Nightforce, it weighs a little over 9lbs.

Good to hear! I have an Origin and 7 PRC Proof prefit. It's been about a year long process, and I'm waiting on my rifle to come back from getting bedded. Just trying to see what I should expect for groups! I appreciate you posting your results

Good to hear! I have an Origin and 7 PRC Proof prefit. It's been about a year long process, and I'm waiting on my rifle to come back from getting bedded. Just trying to see what I should expect for groups! I appreciate you posting your results
Yeah, going to take my time on this next one. Not really in a rush for it right now. What are your build specs for this one?