Big deer!!!!

I have seen those guys before. I remember seeing ones from another farm too, because of one named goliath. If you look at their skulls close, it's like their heads are smaller than a normal buck. Almost reminds you of a young doe with a rack. The only big thing about them is their racks. Their bodies are no bigger than a wild deer. It's really kind of sick. They don't level out in size anywhere beyond the racks.

I watch a video..I think it was Keith Warren at the ranch in texas....Texas.... depicted the deer in the pic of the video could be only 2 years old.....unreal...but with genetic blood lines and specialized foods it's easy for a farmed deer to get to that size.....wild deer still struggle through drought..harsh winters..the rut..an hunters out to kill anything that moves....
Such is life....

Pretty disgusting when people genetically engineer deer with racks so big that they can't even hold their heads up properly half the time and all for the sake of MONEY!!!
I will preface this comment with I am not defending geneticly modified deer farms. I have never been to one and never will. This deer was shot by someone I know in Alberta in the wild so deer can get racks like these naturally.

Attachments

• 20151116_202324.jpg
    20151116_202324.jpg
    617.5 KB · Views: 110
I don't find deer farms disgusting or any of that. I'm not sure why it bothers folks so badly. Could be a number of reasons. I've never been to one and don't plan on it. I would never spend 10's of thousands of dollars to kill a deer.