Best Online Swarovski Dealer

Well my vote goes to the Long Range Hunting Store which happens to be owned by Len Backus who is the Gentleman that has set up the free forum we are posting on.
I think occasionally it would be nice to support those that support us!

Don't get me wrong, I have dealt with Doug at Camera Land and he sent a Meopta scope to New Zealand for me. Doug is a great guy!

Well guys, I made a call to Doug at CL and what an upstanding no bs kind of guy. I told him what I wanted, which he had in stock and promptly shipped to me. I couldn't be more tickled with the great customer service and awesome price! I would advise anyone to give doug a shot if your in the market for a new scope. Thanks again Doug, your'e the man. Thanks to all who referred me to Doug!!!

Murf

Glad to hear! Just bought a Kowa spotter from them. Had a bunch of questions between a couple of choices I was looking at. He and Neil were great to work with T

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.