Best Online Swarovski Dealer

JMW67

I have always been very pleased with cameraland good pricing and quick shipping

mmgravy

All,

Who would you recommend for an online Swaro scope purchase? It’s a lot of money and I’m hesitant. I just want to be taken care of if god forbid there was a problem. Thanks!

Murf
There is no one in the scope business better or fairer than Doug at Camera Land.

kiwikid

Well my vote goes to the Long Range Hunting Store which happens to be owned by Len Backus who is the Gentleman that has set up the free forum we are posting on.
I think occasionally it would be nice to support those that support us!

Don't get me wrong, I have dealt with Doug at Camera Land and he sent a Meopta scope to New Zealand for me. Doug is a great guy!

murf

Well guys, I made a call to Doug at CL and what an upstanding no bs kind of guy. I told him what I wanted, which he had in stock and promptly shipped to me. I couldn’t be more tickled with the great customer service and awesome price! I would advise anyone to give doug a shot if your in the market for a new scope. Thanks again Doug, your’e the man. Thanks to all who referred me to Doug!!!

Murf

ghostrider272

Glad to hear! Just bought a Kowa spotter from them. Had a bunch of questions between a couple of choices I was looking at. He and Neil were great to work with T

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts