best cell trail camera 2023

SSG Graybush

Looking at the Tacacam Reveal X. I hear Spycam has poor software and numerous updates. I talked to both their Customer Service today about questions and Tacacam was by far way better. Thanks for any info.

I have the cuddeback cuddelink system and I like it pretty good. Multiple cameras for one cell plan. They are a little interesting to get set up perfect though. I've had mine for 5 years and only one went bad so far. I don't like Spypoint though. I've had two and both were junk. Constant software issues

Love my Reveals. I own 6. All X models. Only issue is they don't pick up all pics. Not sure why. Trigger speed is slower than many others I've had but it doesn't change my opinion. There great cams and reliable and simple to operate

I have only used the Trail Cams with a SD card.
How do these new Cell trail cams work? Do you have to buy a service plan like a cell phone and do they only work if in an area where a cell tower is available like for a cell phone? Is the Cell service expensive like a Cell phone?
Thanks
Len & Jill

How do these new Cell trail cams work? Do you have to buy a service plan like a cell phone and do they only work if in an area where a cell tower is available like for a cell phone? Is the Cell service expensive like a Cell phone?
Thanks
Len & Jill
You donned a cell plan and reception.

Thanks
Len & Jill
It's around $8-$9/month for the cell plan for most. And you can cancel and just pay monthly. Not too bad really.

It's around $8-$9/month for the cell plan for most. And you can cancel and just pay monthly. Not too bad really.
Thank you I'll look into it. Have a piece of property (100 acres ) down the road from our home. would be nice to see what is happening real time.
Cameras must be expensive. Anyone have some that they want to sell (or gift for Christmas) to upgrade their current cameras?

Thanks
Len & Jill
The reveals use Verizon or AT&T. That's the companies towers that are used for service. Doesn't matter if you have Verizon or AT&T cell service or not. They offer various plans based on picture numbers. I have an unlimited plan on mine. It's 13.00 0er month per camera and 12.00 per camera for additional cameras. The cameras are very adjustable meaning you can set them to take pictures during different times or all the time to save picture numbers if your on a fixed picture number plan. Maybe someone doesn't care about night time pics, you can set the cameras to take pics from 0700-1800. Even in smaller or larger brackets, up to you. Pretty cool technology. Almost to much so.

Recent Posts